(First posted 1st Feb 2014)
I don’t have anything to say today so here are ten things I know to be true on the 1st of February 2014. I might do these quite often, because I quite often will have nothing to say but will really want to write something.
- People are more likely to accept flyers from me if they have a beard.
- I have 52 days until dissertation hand in , 31 until essay hand in.
- If I wake up between 8 am and 10am I will be in a bad mood.
- I don’t need anyone else to be whole.
- Fear is a tricky thing to describe without metonymy.
- There is nothing more attractive than having confidence in your convictions.
- I am terrified of being out of sight and out of mind.
- Names are important.
- My love for poetry is a giant cliché, but I don’t care.
- Everything tastes better deep fried.